Re: Pavic magic

From: simon_hibbs2 <simon.hibbs_at_...>
Date: Tue, 07 Oct 2003 07:23:22 -0000

> I wouldn't get so hung up on terminology. People can call Pavis a
god
> whether the strict HQ rules say he is or not. (In my Glorantha, the
> word "daimon" is not uttered -- people use "spirit" like you'd
> expect.) And some of the common magic-granting entities do seem to
be
> pretty powerful -- Donandar and Imarja, for example.

And the Seven Mothers. Note that the Seven Mothers are actualy gods, but that the provincial church only offers common magic anyway. This might work for Pavis. The city religion offers only common magic, with spells from Flintnail, etc as suggested, but the inner cult of Pavis is properly theist.

Simon Hibbs