Re: Re: RE:Common Magic for kids

From: Henrix <henrix_at_...>
Date: Wed, 08 Oct 2003 09:44:48 +0200

At 23:41 2003-10-07, bernuetz_at_... wrote:
>Don't forget the (probably) very rare children who are like Cuchulainn (I
>can't believe I spelled that right the first time!) or Heracles who are
>born with magical powers. Scary thought indeed for a parent:-)

But that would certainly be just talents, not common magic? Or am I totally of the path? I thought common magic was supposed to be magic spells, charms, and feats that you had LEARNED from somewhere. If you just write a magical ability in your 100 words (like 'get real mad wtih spiky hair') it would be a talent. Or? The Dog certainly did not have to learn any tricks to get mad, at least.

--
Henrix