Re: Sorcery ? confused

From: simon_hibbs2 <simon.hibbs_at_...>
Date: Wed, 08 Oct 2003 08:00:00 -0000

> I'd add people like the Knights Templar and Hospitaller as
> Orderlies.

Definitely.

> And weren't the Rosicrucians supposed to be Wizards? Depending on
how
> you look at them, the Masons should have Wizards.

The Rosicrucians weren't a a part of any organised religion, although some individual Rosicrucians may have been, and so they'd be more like a school of Sorcery. Likewise the masons, especialy the various orders of Egyptian Freemasonry. In fact, the actual existence of Rosicrucian organisations is doubtful untill relatively recently. The orriginal pamphlets declaring their existence were a hoax.

Simon Hibbs