Re: Stacking Magic - and mundane abilities?

From: Roderick and Ellen Robertson <rjremr_at_...>
Date: Tue, 18 Nov 2003 11:52:28 -0800

> By improvised next to 'Loyal to House' and 'Determined' do you mean it's
not on their character sheet and they are using it at a base of 6? If so, that's a no-no. I don't have my book with me but there should be something in there about only using abilities on your character sheet for augments. Otherwise, you'd have just such a problem. If I'm remembering something from a draft of the rules and it didn't make it in the final cut, it should have! :-)

Page 79, in the "Auto Augment" section.

RR
- Richelieu