Re: Strange and weird abilities

From: Mike Holmes <homeydont_at_...>
Date: Wed, 28 Jan 2004 14:25:09 -0600

>From: Andrew Dawson <asmpd_at_...>

>2. During the last demo I ran, an Elmali warrior had a hawk follower that
>shot "laser beams" from its eyes (why not?), and a Yinkini hunter had a
>pair of alynxes (one could speak telepathically to him, the other could see
>magic but had to relay through the telepathic one; one had Steal Pie from
>Windowsill).

At The Forge someone coined the term "Lasersharking". When a shark just won't cut the mustard in terms of interest, put a laser on it's head, and that'll solve everything. Interesting how HQ makes the point moot. You can do either with equal aplomb. Neat.

Mike

Find high-speed �net deals � comparison-shop your local providers here. https://broadband.msn.com