Re: Below 0AP in extended contest

From: Roderick and Ellen Robertson <rjremr_at_...>
Date: Sat, 22 May 2004 08:52:24 -0700

> But if you leave them alone and don't make the parting blow, can't they do
a Final Action
> to try and get back in the fight?

Only if no-one is watching them. ("To attempt a final action, your hero must be free from attention by the opposition" - Page 74). You can take prisoners by driving your opponent to 0AP, then keeping an eye on them. (We had a big blow up what, a year ago?, where my "take care of the prisoners" was interpreted as "kill them out of eyesight"). Can you set a follower to "keep an eye on" your prisoners? I'd let you try, but a retainer is certainly not going to be as careful as a sidekick, and definitly not as vigilent as a Hero (unless he's got "Prison Guard" as his keyword...).

RR
- Richelieu