Specific actions, taboos and attitudes

From: Stephen McGinness <stephenmcg_at_...>
Date: Sat, 5 Jun 2004 13:15:04 +0100

OK. The rulebook says that spirit allies often require specific actions, taboos or attitudes of those they aid. I think this is a nice in-game way to make the users of animist magic more distinct and different from theists.

I often suffer from a severe lack of imagination when I need it most though and what would be nice is a list of examples for such things. Is anyone aware of a netbook of animist actions taboos and attitudes?? It would be a great resource for narrators that needed to come up with such things at short notice or simply to browse through for ideas.

Stephen