Who plays golf?

From: Bruce Ferrie <bruceferrie_at_...>
Date: Fri, 2 Jul 2004 00:15:25 +0100

> -----Original Message-----
> From: Light Castle [mailto:light_castle_at_...]
>
> Trolls maybe?

But trolls already get to play trollball, and I don't see why they should get all the cool sports.

I suspect that the aldryami make the best fit for golf. Only they play it in their forests. They take a tree limb and bash the nasty, squishy head of the enemy (probably some icky creature made of... Ugh... Meat!) around until it goes down a rabbit hole or some such and is nicely out of the way.

The headless bodies probably make good compost. And (sudden inspiration) those compost heaps are the equivalent of bunkers! :)

I think I have an aldryami game to play at a convention, now. Heh, heh.

Regards,

Bruce