RE: Spiritual Warfare (Was: How to use this charm)

From: Mike Holmes <homeydont_at_...>
Date: Thu, 08 Jul 2004 16:24:32 -0500

>From: "Jane Williams" <janewilliams20_at_...>
>
> > So
> > you're really just
> > making things less useful. Which means that I think it's not
> > something that
> > people would go out of their way to do.
>
>Rememebr that in Sartar, you have the Royal Roads, supported by the magic
>of
>the Kingdom. Breaking that up is probably something that Lunars would do on
>principle.

Again, like I said, on the way, sure. Like Paul originally posted, this would be like converting rail on the Eastern Front in WWII. You keep the road, and use it, but change from supporting them to at least neutral (if not able to make it friendly on the way). Unlike rail, however, people aren't going to sneak behind enemy lines to disrupt a daimoine, because it doesn't really slow the enemy down substantially.

Or does it?

In any case, I'm sure there would be tactical points where it might make sense. But I don't see it being a dedicated mission for anyone.

Mike

Is your PC infected? Get a FREE online computer virus scan from McAfee� Security. http://clinic.mcafee.com/clinic/ibuy/campaign.asp?cid=3963