Nandan

From: Jane Williams <janewilliams20_at_...>
Date: Wed, 21 Jul 2004 20:28:20 +0100

> Well, according to some sources they can. They need to
> perform a difficult heroquest of Nandan to gain access to
> what is normally women's magic to assist the process, but it
> is possible.
>
> Robin Laws talked about this when discussing Hero Wars
> shortly before publication, has anything appeared about
> Nandan since?

He's in ST pp 224-225.

And he's been toned down.

"Although Nandan's worshippers act as women in almost all ways, physically they remain men. Thus, they are unable to bear children, and so can never attain all of Ernalda's blessings in this life."

Fair enough - I'm not aware of any cult that lets a woman *father* a child.