Re: Re: The "use it once in a lifetime" skill

From: Light Castle <light_castle_at_...>
Date: Mon, 26 Jul 2004 14:15:30 -0400

Actually, that sounds like a good way to model any sort of rarely accessible but devastating power. Make it something like a spirit follower, give a relationship to the thing being tapped, and a resistance to overcome. I wouldn't use it for everything (I like the "watch all the personality buttons being pushed" approach myself) but I could see cases where it models things correctly.

LC