Re: How to do a "God-child"

From: Paul Andrew King <paul_at_...>
Date: Tue, 27 Jul 2004 22:31:05 +0100

>Have you read the rules for Demigods on HQ 128?

I'd forgotten that, but it isn't really what I had in mind.

What I am trying to produce is a character with a unique collection of magical abilities - I've worked out most of the basics in my head already. Ability bonuses are definitely not what I am after.

Nor do I see the character - at this point - as the actual offspring of a God - rather he was conceived on a HeroQuest by two HeroQuesters, both in the roles of Gods.

--
--
Guide to Taoism_

Paul K.