Re: impractical practices for Grazers.

From: nichughes2001 <nicolas.hughes_at_...>
Date: Fri, 30 Jul 2004 11:08:03 -0000

Ganval?

>So it would seem to make sense that
> someone following Folorene, with the potential to become a shaman,
> might choose to follow Gavren. Can you do this and still stay
part
> of the core Yu-Kargzent tradition?

It seems to be clearly stated that Ganval is acceptable to the Grazers so the answer is yes. I daresay such a practitioner would be regarded as a bit of a wierdo and an oddball - but within the acceptable bounds of the culture.

> However it seems a bit odd to
> belong to a core tradition, and an alien practice at the same
time.

Nor more or less wierd than being a communal worshipper of a pantheon and worshipping an acceptable deity from outside that pantheon - such as Donandar.

--
Nic