Re: Initiates using feats.

From: Light Castle <light_castle_at_...>
Date: Mon, 09 Aug 2004 18:45:45 -0400

Obviously this is referring to something from RuneQuest, since I have no idea what a RuneLord is. In fact, I found it amusing how completely Runes have nothing to do with anything in HeroQuest given the name of the earlier game. There's the little appendix about the GodLearner runes, and they make for neat notation, but there's certainly no sense of them being the kinds of things you would quest for, or that mean anything in and of themselves.