Re: Re: City gods

From: Guy Hoyle <ghoyle1_at_...>
Date: Mon, 09 Aug 2004 21:43:08 -0500

Whatever happened to "Yes, but..."

A Pavis Devotee can go wandering about Dragon Pass having adventures provided that it's on behalf of Pavis, and surely it's not TOO difficult to come up with a reason for a Pavis devotee to journey to Sartar? After all, a lot of the population of the New City is of Sartarite extraction.

Guy (Hoyle, dammit!)