Re: How many is too many?

From: ASHLEY MUNDAY <aescleal_at_...>
Date: Wed, 11 Aug 2004 22:11:30 +0100 (BST)

Light castle asked:

"I'm curious if anyone has hit this problem either. I have someone who is making up a grimoire for his character, and I'm not sure where I might want to draw the line on him in terms of size."

I'd make sure the grimoire only did one thing and, provided the spells seem to fit the intent, let him stick as many as he can in it.

I have no Gloranthan experience with this, but when converting a bunch of DnD characters (oh, let the slagging commence and wheel on the ducking stool) we had Grimoires with up to 30 spells in them and it worked alright.

Cheers,

Ash