Re: Magic limits versus example

From: flynnkd2 <flynnkd_at_...>
Date: Fri, 13 Aug 2004 03:06:48 -0000

I queried this some time back and the answer I got was that I had mis-read the headings in the rules. Basically the limit on magic stacking is only at first contact, working on the theory that a spell lasts for an event and if you cast it too much before an event it is over before the event starts... If you are good/prepared/ritualise it, then you can have 2 or 3 spells running at the start of an event. But normally you can enter an event with only one magic (the one you keep in your minds eye ).

Once the event starts you can activate as many magics as you can fit into your actions and they all run quite happily.