RE: You're in the army now

From: Jane Williams <janewilliams20_at_...>
Date: Thu, 7 Oct 2004 21:08:11 +0100

Mike:
> Not at all less dramatic. Drama is proportional to scale. If
> the story is
> about one person's path throught the minefield's of belief,
> then that's plenty dramatic.

Well, there's more than one PC, but I want to leave the option open for plenty of murkiness and confusion for *my* PC. The Humakt PC's story is probably about Killing Things.

> You guys don't play by IRC or anything, do ya? I want in!

PBeM (you mean there's some other way of role-playing?) and since the GM has just joined this group, you can hope :). Adrian? Could you cope with another player? If he promised nicely to help out with the rules?