RE: Re: You're in the army now

From: Mike Holmes <homeydont_at_...>
Date: Thu, 07 Oct 2004 15:35:12 -0500

>From: bethexton_at_...

>1) I'm sure the Darjinni mythology explains how their spirits once
>ran most of the world (just like every other culture's mythology
>does). In the long run, at high enough power levels, you might be
>able to "prove" through heroquesting that certain local spirits
>actually do belong to the Darjinni tradition (long lost cousins, as
>it were).

Now yer talkin. Make the religion what you need it to be.

>2) Granval (did I spell that right?) is described as an independant
>shamanic practice in Dragon Pass.

Ganval, I think. Yep, play with his spirits at the risk of getting burned. Hmm.

The Grazers are really right next door, aren't they? Just dragon pass, right? Hmmm.

Mike

Is your PC infected? Get a FREE online computer virus scan from McAfee� Security. http://clinic.mcafee.com/clinic/ibuy/campaign.asp?cid=3963