RE: Re: Shameful confusion about Fetish/Spirit Ally rules

From: Mike Holmes <homeydont_at_...>
Date: Wed, 27 Oct 2004 14:51:39 -0500

>From: "Kevin P. McDonald" <paul_mcdonald_at_...>

>I doubt it is necessary to be that harsh, though. Not many players I
>know spend their hard won HP on sidekicks.

FWIW, I've done it, and at least one of my players has done it that I can remember. And I wouldn't be surprised if others of my players had done it that I'm not remembering.

Further, with a Spirit Ally, given the power of the "special release" it makes it an attractive buy, IMO. That said, it is still only as powerful as adding to the "primary" ability in such a case, so...

Mike

Express yourself instantly with MSN Messenger! Download today - it's FREE! hthttp://messenger.msn.click-url.com/go/onm00200471ave/direct/01/