Re: Character Generation 20 point spending.

From: Darran <darransims_at_...>
Date: Wed, 17 Nov 2004 12:30:32 -0000

Greetings and Salutations
2004-11-17-1230.

Paul Andrew King wrote:
> I posted a quick guide for my own campaign to HeroQuest-RPG back in
> March. It didn't cover Wizardry (and I see now that one of the
> footnotes is missing)

> While there are bits that are not quite right (a Spirit Ally doesn't
> need to be a sidekick) nobody bothered to point out any *serious*
> errors.

Thanks Paul.
I was pretty sure someone had done a guide, I couldn't remember where and when.

> If you like I can email you a copy or post it to RPGnet (I'm
> familiar with the thread - I'm the one who alerted Maddy to it). If
> I do it will probably be a slightly edited version.

I would say post it to the recruitment thread [or start another HQ thread in open?] Thanks again Paul.
Cheers,
DARRAN SIMS

Go to Continuum! NOW!!!
http://www.continuum.uk.net
For the Yahoo Group goto:
continuum2004-subscribe_at_yahoogroups.com "That is not dead which can eternal lie, And with strange aeons even Death may die." - H.P.Lovecraft