Re: Tap spell

From: Paul May <kax_at_...>
Date: Sat, 18 Dec 2004 11:51:37 +1100

  A mechanic for it exists, in the Hero Wars-HeroQuest conversion document under Anaxial's Roster, in the first column thereof.   One thing I like about it is the critter can lose rating from their Tap abilities if they lose the tap contest. So it's scary both ways, and you want to practice a lot before tapping something or someone powerful.   I am assuming, of course, that any Tap spell known will duplicate the critter ability, that being where they first encountered it.

  Hmm, a thought: Tap Chaos Ability... Would that be an ethical problem to use, for most Gloranthans?