Re: Re: Tap spell

From: Paul May <kax_at_...>
Date: Mon, 20 Dec 2004 10:54:30 +1100

At 09:31 AM 20/12/04, DDunham wrote:
>Paul
> >A mechanic for it exists, in the Hero Wars-HeroQuest conversion document
> >under Anaxial's Roster, in the first column thereof.
>
>To be picky, this is a mechanic for creatures with Tapping-like
>abilities. Obviously you could use it for Tapping, but the way I read
>this, the HeroQuest rules for Tapping are yet to come and could be
>different.

  That's true. I mentioned that as something to use so we don't have to make it up. ;) The active ability will probably be different, but I'd say will be at least largely similar. With the active ability, there may not be the chance to lose your own ability on a failure. We'll see.

> >Hmm, a thought: Tap Chaos Ability... Would that be an ethical problem to
> >use, for most Gloranthans?
>
>This isn't *that* kind of rules list... But yes, using an evil
>ability is still evil. Unless, as Peter alludes, you are a Borist.

  Thought that might be the case. But I can see a sorcerer using it as an excuse. "What's your problem?! I only use these captured broo I buy from a Carmanian merchant..."

--
| Paul May               | paul.robert.may_at_...
| Kax Hoplodyne, Ltd     | kax_at_...
| MIB 1138; RD Australia | the_kax_at_...
| PGP key on www.pgp.net | spell_at_...

    I'm an omnitheist. You can't have too many messiahs.