Re: Are 3 worlds and concentration a "new truth"?

From: Rob <robert_m_davis_at_...>
Date: Mon, 10 Jan 2005 23:59:58 -0000

> Mike

Hi Mike

They were pre gens for return to Apple Lane. We rallied the whole town after finding out all the goings on. We assembled all of the folk and our leader character gave a rousing ' they might have taken our trees, but they'll never take our freedom!' speech. We attacked the big boss, I died (-60 ap) due to fumbling a desperation bid and so did another character, but the deaths added a certain poigniancy to the proceedings. For example my guy, who had converted to St Aeolus in his time away, renounced his western ways and vowed to return to Orlanth and lead Apple Lane to victory! Sadly as I said, he met a grisly end.

Very cool scenario, thanks to Erik Nolander for guest narrating at our monday game.

Regards'
Rob