Re: Sartar Rising books

From: Rob <robert_m_davis_at_...>
Date: Fri, 14 Jan 2005 19:11:12 -0000

I admit a certain degree of creative inteperatation and a dollop of YGWV and a seasoning of MGF but the central theme is the campaign. I had to change a couple of things as people had played the Chaos interludes in another campaign they were involved in. They refused to escort the healers. Thats when the Whitewall idea occurred to me.

> Yes, it's a wonderful campaign, and the chronicles are very much
worth
> reading. But that's because it's picked up the marvellous
background
> story, and discarded everything about what the players are "meant"
> do.

Well its all there to be used. You can use it as its written, but I am sure the authors really want people to run with what is in the books and turn them into great stories for their players.

Regards
Rob