Re: Dar! What is it good for?

From: John Machin <trithemius_at_...>
Date: Sun, 20 Feb 2005 00:14:00 +1100

On Sat, 19 Feb 2005 00:04:38 -0800, Andrew Solovay <asolovay_at_...> wrote:
> So perhaps "create tribal ring" is the same. Perhaps any tribe can
> assemble a tribal ring at need. You pick the right thanes, you get the
> tribe's leaders together, you say the right prayers, you kill a cow and
> a goat and three doves, and voila--there's your tribal ring. You don't
> actually need the feat to do it.

It's not a wyter creation/connection technique? That's kind of how I imagined it. I am sure Orlanth wouldn't mind if things went a little differently in a pinch, I I would have thought that providing such magic was a pretty clear indication that folks were supposed to use it.

There's Always Another Way, I suppose (unless you are an Orendana follower...).

--
John Machin