Re: Augment others

From: Jane Williams <janewilliams20_at_...>
Date: Tue, 22 Mar 2005 18:43:48 +0000 (GMT)

It's Bad Boon Rising/Beak no Evil, so may be of more general interest than some.

> However, had the ducks hung back they could have
> skirmished away to their hearts content....

I seem to remember searching my character sheet for anything resembling a ranged attack, and ending up sending a water daimon at them as a last resort. Their (joint) defence outdid me by several masteries.

We considered the Vingan chucking javelins - but she only had one!

In fact, I seem to remember closing on the baboons because they most definitely had missile weapons (pooh! "hold breath" was our best defence), and we didn't.

Maybe we all misread our character sheets?

> Just shows that when you use the wrong tools for the
> job it ends up botched.

Not a botch at all, a huge amount of fun, I'd say. Using an augment on the grounds that it's a lousy pun is always worthwhile :)

Jane Williams