Re: Designing Traditions?

From: Mike Holmes <mike_c_holmes_at_...>
Date: Tue, 29 Mar 2005 12:18:28 -0600

>From: "Roderick and Ellen Robertson" <rjremr_at_...>

>If the practice is a wide-ranging one (in what sorts of activities it
>covers), then it will probably have more spirits, and the spirits will have
>widely-ranging abilities, to fit anyone who worships. If the practice is
>narrow in scope, then the number of spirits might be smaller, or the
>spirits
>might even be specific to a single activity.

First, was I right in saying that traditions probably will have more practices than are listed? Not independent spirits here, but part of the tradition that's just not listed?

Second, the spirits that are listed under a practice - are they just samples, too? Or do the listed spirits represent the sum total of all the types that are available (one can have more than one of a type, I believe). If I recall, the spirits listed in a practice are just samples as well, and not neccessarily exhaustive. Or do I have that incorrect?

Mike