Re: What's in a keyword?

From: Lightcastle <light_castle_at_...>
Date: Fri, 23 Dec 2005 15:03:32 -0500

On Friday 23 December 2005 2:48 pm, Mike Holmes wrote:

> When this happens simply change the "non-keyword ability starting level" to
> something higher. High enough that this incentive goes away.

Yeah, that's sort of what I did in the end.

> For some
> players that may mean making the starting ability level the same as keyword
> levels (which others have suggested anyhow as good for making characters
> more "individual").

I've toyed with that idea as well. Just having the keyword and starting level be the same. Keywords don't start skills at higher levels, they just give you access to skills that should automatically be available and correct the "I forgot to take Math" skill problem.

LC