Re: Re: Fighting with ghosts

From: Gavain Sweetman <gavain.sweetman_at_...>
Date: Thu, 23 Feb 2006 08:17:16 +0000 (GMT)

"It's worse than that he's dead Jim!"

One wave of a "magic" wand later...

"Ha managed to isolate the cause should revive now just intime to be cannon fodder for the next installment!"

Gavain

> --- In HeroQuest-rules_at_yahoogroups.com, Gavain Sweetman wrote:
> > There are a couple of devotees in the party but one is drowning at
> the botom of the lake. Fool tried swimming in chain mail with no
> swimming ability :P
> >
> > The other is an Ernalda healer. Hmm. Must look up if there is
> something that Ernalda has that can help.
>
> Make Object Heavy / Make Person Heavy
> Take your pick ;-)

He was at death's door, but the doctors pulled him through.

RE
- Richelieu

To Complain constructively please email me at steve_at_....

                                                Game software
                 Poker games                                    Stafford
                                                        Computer role playing
game                                    Role playing games
              Online role playing games