Re: powerful augments

From: Rob <robert_m_davis_at_...>
Date: Wed, 20 Sep 2006 12:00:37 -0000

Bog off! Some always bang on about this, but if you choose to interperet the scale the game that way then its your problem (and the Heroes Book). Heroquest (formerely Hero Wars) is a system that is designed to facillitate player/character diven play. Just because a bunch of you choose to misuse it in your rigid-must-simulatate-the- universal-physics-cosmolology-of-glorantha type mindsets, thats your own look out. I'm not saying that the rulebook is not incoherent in places, it is, its just those bits were probably not written by Robin, is my guess.

Rant over! :^)

Regards
Rob

Caveat: In my rant I am not saying you should not play the game how you want to. I am saying you should not misrepresent it on public forums based on your own opinions!