Re: Re: powerful augments

From: Gavain Sweetman <gavain.sweetman_at_...>
Date: Thu, 5 Oct 2006 09:32:01 +0000 (GMT)

> Rob
> So in my game the practitioner could actually see the herobands
> guardian (an ernaldan spirit called Mykka) most of the time, and they
> would often chat apparently! This relationship lead us to some
> interesting stories.

Whilst I agree entirely with the sentiments of this. I think there is a technicality where an Ernaldan worshiper should be a soul and not a spirit. Thus in the wrong relm for a practitioner.

> Have any other groups had such a personal relationship with their
> guardian?

Our group does, though she hasn't been out for a little while. Especially my daughter who enjoyed playing with Mykka (from the rulebook right?). She appears to them if they are alone and it is often Mykka who puts the seal of approval of any follower. I have moddled her on the young goddesses that David Eddings has in a couple of his books/series.