Re: Getting injured (etc) multiple times - cumulative wounds

From: Jamie <anti.spam_at_...>
Date: Thu, 16 Nov 2006 19:39:35 -0000

Fifth option!

Another option that again is not perfectly suited to combat.

If another contest is initiated within the same domain whilst the hero is still suffering negative modifiers, the hero can choose a goal of "heal myself by...(appropriate action)". The result of the conflict is then referred to the mundane or magical healing tables as appropriate.

This has the benefit of being supported by the rules and uses the sliding scale I prefer. I don't really have much combat so physical wounds are not a big issue in my game, and it is possible that combat could result in healing depending on how the injury was defined.

---

Who officially answers these questions now anyway? Greg won't be
overly concerned and has recently stated that he is less concerned
with rules these days, Robin is not being paid to produce FAQs, and
unless this was clearly ruled upon during play test (and noted down)
its not going to have an existing definitive answer.

Are Moon Design responsible for the core system now? Will QuestWorlds
resolve this issue, or is it just a variant? For that matter is that
project still ongoing and who will publish it if it is?