RE: Re: Assembling a Tricky Situations List

From: DreadDomain <dreaddomain_at_...>
Date: Fri, 9 Mar 2007 07:13:01 -0500

In the following post Gavain gives an example of a very simple table that can be put in a text box somewhere taking almost no place. A table like this would be very useful for people needing real references and can just be ignored by others.

It's not like it is totally unknown in HQ. Tables on pages 91 and 100 are after all putting very real distances, durations and number of people on modifiers. You don't have to use them but it does tell me that HQ abilities do translate in real numbers.