Re: Assembling a Tricky Situations List

From: nichughes2001 <nicolas.h_at_...>
Date: Fri, 09 Mar 2007 16:47:47 -0000

I agree that it can be fudged but given that we have an opportunity to ask I am asking for either
a. Clear guidance on how to make that fudge slick and good for the game and a natural consequence of the intents and contest result. b. A rules tweak so the outcome of the contest gives us more guidance on how to narrate the result.

I'm not bothered which.

I just want my suicide-bots to be able to pile in with no intent but to infect characters with their gene-toxins regardless of how smashed they end up. I want the system indicate if they are smashed and/or if the characters are infected. If I wanted a system where the narrator just makes up the outcome in most cases - and in my experience most simple contests are fairly inconclusive - I'd start by throwing the dice away.

--
Nic