Re: Weaseling

From: Mandacaru <samclau_at_...>
Date: Thu, 15 Mar 2007 13:50:21 -0000

Jane Williams <janewilliams20_at_...> wrote:

> A ferret is known to be small enough that a madman or
> a Northerner can put one down his (not normally "her")
> trousers.

That's neurtherners for you.

> I dread to think what Mike was using. Vorpal Ferret of Doom?

He was using Rolemaster's combat tables which have open-ended d100 rolls. And a ferret. i.e. roll 98 and roll again to add the two numbers. More than once is possible too, from memory. Enough of that and you get a TPK. With a ferret. Or a barmaid.

You'll have to ask him if he ever put the ferret down his trousers.

Sam.