Re: Tricky situations List - damage to followers

From: nichughes2001 <nicolas.h_at_...>
Date: Tue, 20 Mar 2007 07:59:58 -0000

> The "Followers suffer more" rule is fine for fighting followers in
combat,
> or debating followers in an argument, but not for a follower that is
> obviously unsuited *and not participating* in a contest. So it's
narrator
> notes, not rules change that I see needed.

I would also tweak the desciptions to make it clear that a follower can occasionally get into trouble and need rescuing - effectively acting as a dependent for that scene. We already have the converse described in the rulebook where it says a dependent can occasionally be useful or helpful to the hero.

Or just a general note that the roles of minor characters are not fixed in stone and that the relationship describes their most frequent role from which they can vary occasionally.

--
Nic