Non-mangled mails

From: Jane Williams <janewilliams20_at_...>
Date: Mon, 2 Apr 2007 21:34:43 +0100 (BST)

> for the stuff ....<<<
>
> Followers were part of the original version, so..

> P.S. Apologies if this mail is mangled.
> The formatting annoyances between Yahoo groups
> and Gmail are driving me _at_#$ing crazy!

> removed]

They do seem to fight each other, or so I'm told :(

Looks like Gmail is trying to send in HTML format, which fortunately gets trimmed. And it isn't quoting properly, so you're having to do that by hand - nice job, though, it may be non-standard, but it works.

Might I suggest using the Yahoo Groups posting interface, if Gmail is a real problem? Yes, it does mean actually going to each and every individual group, but at least the interface doesn't fight back *too* hard. Or get yourself a Yahoo Mail account - for some reason or other, it's reasonably compatible with Yahoo Groups :)