Re: raiding the moon

From: David Dunham <david_at_...>
Date: Tue, 3 Apr 2007 17:56:29 -0700

Jean-Claude

>The rules says that it is impossible to take an outerwolrd's object and
>give it back on the physical world.
>
>So, how Sheng seleris did to raid the moon ? did he won someting during
>this raid ?

The First Rule:
Play the Story, Not the Rules

The Sheng story requires him to raid the moon, so he does.

I think the rule you mention is partly to explain why you can quest for the Vanak Spear, and so can the next guy. You didn't really take it.

Sheng did in fact cause permanent change to the Red Moon (you can see the marks), so he could take something back. If you really want to have rules for this, I'd suggest that his heroquest was against a much greater resistance than usual.

--

David Dunham