Re: Re: Ho Much Rule fiddling Is Tolerable?

From: Jane Williams <janewilliams20_at_...>
Date: Tue, 17 Jul 2007 02:08:12 +0100 (BST)

Agreed: in the Char-Un game at Continuum, my PC decided to interrupt a duel where the wrong person was winning, and take control of the situation. Not what the Char-Un expected from a sweet little girl who was meant to be the prize. "Let me explain to you about power", she said, and then released five fetishes at once, two of which she'd only just acquired. Assorted fear and madness effects, as far as I recall. Her target, the toughest warrior present, ran away screaming and babbling. This left the rest of them wondering how many she'd got left. "Are you feeling lucky?"