Re: [WorldofGlorantha] Re: Ho Much Rule fiddling Is Tolerable?

From: Roderick and Ellen Robertson <rjremr_at_...>
Date: Mon, 16 Jul 2007 18:58:58 -0700

>> to its otherworld home before returning to the fetish,
>> which takes a day or so in most circumstances.
>
> Most relatively peaceful circumstances, I suppose. But when you are
> raiding deep into enemy territory, for example, you may not have the
> time to do the necessary ritual. Or you might. The narrator gets to
> make in "interesting."

Hey, what happens between a hero and his "Spirit Friend" is no-one's busienss but their's.

But there *is* another trade-off. with fetishes - they cost 10% of your time/resources (page 136, "Benefits and Obligations"). And the narrator may up that percentage if you have "many" (for your narrator's value of "many").

RR