Re: [WorldofGlorantha] Re: Initiate v. Practitioner

From: Roderick and Ellen Robertson <rjremr_at_...>
Date: Fri, 20 Jul 2007 10:31:34 -0700

> As far as trying to play with
> other practice's spirits, I would only adjudicate that on a case-by-case
> basis. How do the two practices deal with each other? Are they allies? Are
> they enemies?

>Do you have enemy practices within the same tradition? That seems a bit
>odd.

If your tradition includes, say, both Water Spirit and Fire Spirit practices, they might be "enemy" to each other even though both practices are in the same Tradition. A practitioner would have to choose between one or the other, but not both.

And "Real" Enemies can be included as propititary worship. But if a wacked-out practitioner were to worship, say, Mallia using Kolati techniques, you could call it "in the Tradition" (stretching the definition of "tradition" a little).

RR