Re: Two goals?

From: Jane Williams <janewilliams20_at_...>
Date: Sun, 23 Sep 2007 20:53:30 +0100 (BST)

That's built into the system. Just look up the table for the injury level associated with the victory/defeat level you obtained. The only question to resolve is what ability the modifier gets applied to: one specific, "all physical", or what? And that has to be decided on a case-by-case basis.

> I'm loathe to give up
> extended contests completely, though, as there are
> aspects I really like about them.

Sure. It's a real shame in that in some cases they're just too complex for us to cope with.

> > Ta. I'm sure we can come back to that one, but
> > something simpler may be a better place to start.
>
> This has to do with the wise thing i mentioned
> earlier. :)

I think it has more to do with being a Bear of Little Brain, and knowing it :)

Want ideas for reducing your carbon footprint? Visit Yahoo! For Good http://uk.promotions.yahoo.com/forgood/environment.html