Re: Re: Gloranthan Magic in the new rules

From: L C <lightcastle_at_...>
Date: Fri, 27 Feb 2009 16:26:22 -0500

Thanks,

That's all very helpful. So basically we still have the broad/specific aspect, and I am presuming the main HQ2 rules have guidelines on broad v narrow abilities and setting resistances.

Are there still splits for Initiate v Devotee/Practitioner v Shaman/Orderly v Wizard v Magus and such, or has that been left for a future Glorantha-specific supplement?

LC