Re: Scenarios

From: ttrotsky2 <TTrotsky_at_...>
Date: Thu, 12 Mar 2009 23:52:42 -0000

Jeff Richard:

> It's pretty clear that Trotsky and I have very different preferences as Narrators. Which is fine. I personally hated having to constantly tweak and retweak numbers, and I especially hated the "Augmentathon" which always ended up with me coming up with a new number after my players announced their augmented ability (or as David once said in game, "You have HOW many masteries?").

It's not that I like the "augmentathon", incidentally - it's just something I've never experienced as a GM. I imagine that if it ever did happen, I wouldn't like it much! So rules to prevent it don't worry me at all, unless they have some incidental negative effect.

--
Trotsky
Gamer and Skeptic

Not a Dead Communist: http://jrevell.blogspot.com/