Re: Is HQ2 Difficult?

From: Jeff Richard <richaje_at_...>
Date: Sat, 06 Jun 2009 13:32:40 -0000

> Even so, just calculating out the derived stats (hit points, fatigue points,etc.) for someting like GURPS or BRP is going to take quit a bit longer than just setting a resistance level in HQ2.

FWIW, I use a little chart I wrote down in my little notebook that says what the base is and what the current values are for Very Low Difficulty, Low Difficulty, Moderate, High, Very High, and Nearly Impossible. During the game if I say something like, "That scorpionman is going to be Hard to fight" I use High resistance, or "You think it will be pretty easy to convince the guard" I use Low Difficulty, and so on.

Remarkably easy and quick.

Jeff