Re: Re: Looking for an unusual kind of game.

From: John Machin <trithemius_at_...>
Date: Mon, 3 Aug 2009 12:25:14 +1000

2009/8/3 David Dunham <david_at_...>:
> Please don't. You've gotten interesting answers from others. And I
> think everything has related to the HQ rules and how you describe a
> character with them.

As someone currently getting geared up for a couple of HQ2 games I concur with this. Examples of process are great, since the book obviously has a limit on the number it can contain and there are a lot of different ways to approach things.

(I can't wait for some Glorantha specific stuff though, I get the impression that some more structure has been worked out but isn't currently available in print yet).

--
John Machin