Re: Killing somebody in extended contest

From: robin <robin_mitra_at_...>
Date: Tue, 13 Oct 2009 07:47:58 -0000

Thanks, Nikodemus, for the summary. After rereading these sections I agree that there are plenty of options to generate a lethal contest.

Of course I didnt want to kill people right away. But I must admit I do like the idea of giving my players the impression that their characters' lives are sometimes in danger. It works best for me when both scene and rules agree that the outcome can be deadly. That's the way I try to prevent players from becoming overconfident and behaving foolishly.