stretches and credibility checks - anyone else having difficulty?

From: Hal Bowman <hal_bowman1_at_...>
Date: Sat, 13 Feb 2010 21:56:38 -0800 (PST)

Maybe it's just my "simulationist" bais, but I am finding it hard to handle the difficulty levels, stretch and credibility check aspects of the game. I am not an encyclopedia of information about vehicles, weapons, etc., so I am finding myself reaching for other game rulebooks to set the appropriate levels of difficulty, etc. Knowing how far a ditch is across in meters matters, because it may be a "Nearly Impossible" ditch to jump on foot, or "Hard" ditch to jump on a horse, or "Moderate" shot to take with a pistol, etc. Anyway, it's probably just me. I like HQ's nifty sounding abilities, but I think the non-simulationist aspect is making it tough for me to use.