Re: Re: Narrative characteristics

From: L C <lightcastle_at_...>
Date: Sun, 20 Jun 2010 17:27:56 -0400

Glad to have been some help.

  connruadan wrote:

> > To be fair, do you even need them as stats? You could just tag each
> > ability as qualifying as one or the other, and modifying it as such
> when
> > appropriate.
> > >

> You're right about about what I wanted and what seems fair.

If I recall in Maelstrom, there was a whole thing where scenes had a character - Mind/Matter/Chaos/Spirit. So using an appropriate ability in an appropriate scene had a bonus.
There's no reason not to do that in HQ2, I suppose. In fact, given how the bounty hunter example divvies up the ability, it would be easy to ask people to divide abilities among four such characteristics to get a handle on how to interpret them.

LC